Discover all hidden street food and authentic traditional Thai food. This district is a historical district next to Chao Phraya River so that you can see local's lifestyle and wooden and cement buildings here. Try Patonggo and Roti as appetizer and eat original taste Yentafo noodles (pink soup noodle), and Khao Chae which originated from Thai Palace recipe. Chill out and relax after walking there at Mitramit Teahouse.
Dip into local delicacies at Bang Lamphu
Patonggo Cafe , Khao Chae Mae Siri , Pipit Bang Lamphu Museum
1. Items of a personal nature
2. Other expenses not mentioned above
3. Meals mentioned as "Meal Excluded"
Notice to Tourist:
1. For tour packages including pick-up/drop-off services, please be at the meeting point for at least 10 minutes before the pick-up/drop-off time.
2. Our driver/tour guide will be at your hotel lobby for 15 minutes. If you do not arrive on time, your reservation will be cancelled automatically. And your purchase will cannot be refunded or be used with other packages. We apologize for any inconvenience.
3. For pick-up/drop-off services outside the specified areas, you must pay the surcharge to your driver/tour guide.