Immerse yourself in the charming Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, also known as Ayutthaya - a historical city which once was a prosperous capital of Siamese.
Stroll in Bang Pa-In Palace, the summer palace situates along the Chao Phraya River with the splendid buildings in Thai, European and Chinese style.
Then go to Ayutthaya City and experience the glory of ancient Ayutthaya at Wat Mahathat and Wat Phra Sri Sanphet.
The Glorious Ayutthaya
Bang Pa-in Palace , Ton Nam River View Restaurant , Wat Phra Sri Sanphet & Wat Mahathat
1. Hotel pick-up & drop-off services (within specified areas)
2. Entrance Fees
3. Chinese/English speaking tour guide
4. Meals mentioned as "Meal Included"
1. Items of a personal nature
2. Other expenses
3. Meals mentioned as "Meal Excluded"
Notice to Tourist:
1. For tour packages including pick-up/drop-off services, please be at the meeting point for at least 10 minutes before the pick-up/drop-off time.
2. Our driver/tour guide will wait at your hotel lobby for 15 minutes. If you do not arrive on time, your reservation will be cancelled automatically. And your purchase will cannot be refunded or be used with other packages. We apologise for any inconvenience.
3. For pick-up/drop-off services outside the specified areas, please pay the surcharge to your driver/tour guide.