Samut Sakhon, also known as "Mahachai", a small coastal city along the line of Thailand bay, just 30 minutes away from Bangkok, the vivid capital city.
Discovery this charming city, learn a historical record of Ayutthaya era at Phanthai Norasing Historical Park, stroll through the mangrove forest, taste the best local seafood and visit an shop world-class Thai ceramic products at Benjarong Village
Samut Sakhon, the coastal city
The loyalty of Phantai Norasing & The lush mangrove forest , The best local seafood , Wat Khok Kham & Benjarong Village
1. Hotel pick-up & drop-off services (within specified areas)
2. Entrance Fees
3. Chinese/English speaking tour guide
4. Meals mentioned as ""Meal Included""
1. Items of a personal nature
2. Other expenses
3. Meals mentioned as "Meal Excluded"
Notice to Tourist:
1. For tour packages including pick-up/drop-off services, please be at the meeting point for at least 10 minutes before the pick-up/drop-off time.
2. Our driver/tour guide will wait at your hotel lobby for 15 minutes. If you do not arrive on time, your reservation will be cancelled automatically. And your purchase will cannot be refunded or be used with other packages. We apologise for any inconvenience.
3. For pick-up/drop-off services outside the specified areas, please pay the surcharge to your driver/tour guide.