Immerse yourself in the vibrant ways of life at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Ratchaburi City, the most famous floating market in Thailand. Enjoy shopping local products, tasting great food and taking tons of colorful photos.
Then go to pay respect and pray for the good luck, good health and good life at 8 sacred Hindu Shrines around Ratchaprasong, the Holy Intersection.
Floating Market & Bangkok Downtown
1. Hotel pick-up & drop-off services (within specified areas)
2. Entrance Fees
3. Chinese/English speaking tour guide
4. Meals mentioned as "Meal Included"
1. Items of a personal nature
2. Other expenses not mentioned above
3. Meals mentioned as "Meal Excluded"
Notice to Tourist:
1. For tour packages including pick-up/drop-off services, please be at the meeting point for at least 10 minutes before the pick-up/drop-off time.
2. Our driver/tour guide will be at your hotel lobby for 15 minutes. If you do not arrive on time, your reservation will be cancelled automatically. And your purchase will cannot be refunded or be used with other packages. We apologise for any inconvenience.
3. For pick-up/drop-off services outside the specified areas, you must pay the surcharge to your driver/tour guide.